Tuesday, July 18, 2017

551 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Alter call 
Commit to the Lord in all you do and he will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3

Have you ever had one of those moments that you were in the exact place you were suppose to be in at that very moment? That's how I felt this past Saturday. 
I was invited to an event to share my 'Finding Christ Through Social Media (year one) book at a table. The event was at New Hope Covenant Church in Denver Colorado. They had many artist sing and share on the stage. Towards the end they had a alter calling. Multiple children went up to devote their lives to Christ. I of course had tears of joy streaming down my face. You could feel the Holy Spirit everywhere. 
I knew I was exactly where I was supposed to be. I was with my people! because 
This is exactly what I dream to create. Conference and ministering events centered on showcasing Christian Artist, testimonies of being Saved with a Holy Spirit filled moment of seeing others devote their lives to God. This all has evolved from one simple day one post! Now I'm at Day 551 and look how far God has brought me! What will He do in another 500 days? The exciting parts of following Christ! Never a dull moment! 
The Challenge: 

Look up Christian influenced events and conferences within your communities! This is a far better way to spend your Saturday nights and weekends! In facts the blessings will be poured on to you and you will feel Gods grace for several days after! 

No comments:

Post a Comment