Sunday, October 2, 2016

389 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*You Are My Sunshine* 
"I have loved you with an everlasting love." Jeremiah 31:3

I was putting my children to sleep last night and like usual they asked me to sing a song. My favorite song of choice is a song my mom sung to me called,"You Are My Sunshine." I have sung this song a thousand times but this time something was different. This time as I sung I imagined Jesus singing the song to me. And here are the lyrics:

You are my sunshine 
by Johnny Cash 

Your are my sunshine 
My only sunshine 
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you 
Please don't take my sunshine away. 

How perfect is that? Jesus loves us more than we know! Jesus does not want the enemy to cloud up our judgement but it's up to us to keep him shining through. 
The Challenge: 
God loves to be a part of our lives. He is even in the time as simple as putting our children to sleep. Make him a part of everything you do and like rays of sunlight you will see his glory shine through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment