Saturday, October 29, 2016


411 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*And Energy Flows*
"Truly I am filled with power by the spirit of the Lord." Micah 3:8

I am filled with so much joy, energy and peace again. It feels amazing that God has rejuvenated me today and filled me with power. I'm not exactly sure what the change is but I have a feeling the Holy Spirit is up to something with all this energy he's pouring into me.
Today is a glorious day. I'm at the gym, back to a schedule and back to eating healthier with way less processed foods in my diet. This could also be the key to my energy which I'll gladly accept from heaven above.
This morning I felt like my fiesty old self with lots of stupid jokes flying out of my mouth. Me and my husband got a deep belly laugh from the song I wrote in day 410. One I'm not a singer and tried to sing it which is truly so funny, two he thinks I'm now wanting to be a song writer amongst my dozens of projects and three well he couldn't even believe I pulled out a tambourine to sing the melody of the song I wrote. I don't take myself too seriously. I'm enjoying my hippy free spirit mixed with the Holy Spirit of course.
The Challenge:
Need deep belly laughs? One don't take yourself too seriously and two, try something new! If it flops know how to laugh at yourself! Some projects are heroes and some zeros; one never knows what the lord will do with our talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment