Monday, October 10, 2016

397 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Caucus Blues*
"Love is not proud. It does not dishonor others." Corinthians 13:4

(Posted to my Social media wall today)
Before I go to bed I just need to share my heart here. I hate politics and have no interest (Can you blame me) but was simply trying to be a so called "good citizen" and try simply try to get in and learn a bit. All that happened is I was brushed aside almost feeling unworthy to share. All I have learned is I want to run from this and want no part! I am saddened and horrified at reading threads and participating in threads. What does God want of us? He wants us to come together!!! I see this 2016 presidential campaign doing nothing but tearing people a part! Guess who loves this??? satan!!! And no I will not capitalize his name and give him power!!! Will you? We are feeding satan when we do this! Stop the madness and simply love your neighbor tomorrow! When your discussing politics remember Gods golden RULE of what LOVE SHARES!!!! This verse (1 Corinthians 13: 4-8) alone could change the world!!
The Challenge;
This new age campaign is making non believers In Fear of giving their life because when you give your life man continues to focus on the past! All your past mistakes come up but guess what who cares what man says or thinks!!! Through Christ you will be forgiven and your past or what others think can't hurt you any longer!!! Trust Christ opinion of you NOT mans opinion over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment