Tuesday, October 4, 2016

391 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Truth of Suicide*
*"You shall not murder." Exodus 20:13

We all face our challenges and it is a part of Gods plan. If we pray for peace sometimes we have to trust that in order to get there God may need to take us through rough waters before reaching the oasis. 
God gives us so many examples of this on earth. In order for us to enter the kingdom we must first know what sin is and why sin will not be a part of the kingdom. We must also learn to have faith that even through the darkest of times God has our best interest at heart. 
I'm explaining all this for a purpose. When a person runs away from their problems or threatens suicide on family and friends they are giving up on God! They are saying I do not trust your plan, I do not believe you have a better plan for me and I will be the master of my own death and take it into my own hands. Suicide is a part of Satans tricks and Satan my dear friends is a SELFISH LIAR! . 
The Challenge:
Jesus will never make our Gods beloved creation feel worthless and unneeded! He created you for a purpose! Satan is the one who makes you feel worthless and no good so the question actually is this.... Who is your master and who are you listening to???

No comments:

Post a Comment