Wednesday, October 19, 2016

403 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Give Love - Receieve Love
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Luke 6:31

I always say if you want love you need to give love. As we go about our daily lives and manage the stresses that come we sometimes take all our frustrations out on the ones who we love the most. It's essential that we share love and kindness with them daily then we too will be rewarded with love back our way.

This is an example of the simple things we can do daily to let our loved ones know they are appreciated. This is a private text I sent my husband this morning.

"Hi babe, after a long 6 months of ups and down I'm finally feeling at peace. It was a tough summer with unexpected family challenges! It took a lot out of me but I will say I'm happy I had Jesus or not sure my heart could have taken all the beatings that came from outside sources. I'm sitting here about to read the Bible in my quiet and peaceful home while kids are at school. Since I've had time to be home and get caught up, as I walk around I am constantly thinking how much I love our home. It's truly beautiful. I feel like God gave me this as my peaceful oasis away from the world. Thank you for our beautiful house and family...  when I finally slow down and away from the world I cannot even believe the blessings that have been given to us! Love you! Have a great day! You do amazing things for people and our country everyday and I'm proud to call you my husband!"
The Challenge:
My hope in sharing my private love text is that you too will be inspired to encourage and uplift that special someone in your life today! You get what you give!

No comments:

Post a Comment