Thursday, October 20, 2016

404 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Saved Again*
"So teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom." Palms 90:12

I do NOT want to admit this and embarrassed but I almost died today and my kids were in the car with me. I was downtown and felt stressed because I needed to go to the bathroom, I had a lot on my mind and my kids were screaming and tired of being stuck in the car. 
I went to turn left onto a oneway and didn't see the red blinking arrows till last minute. As I turned left a light rail (I never saw) was coming from both ways. I sped up and missed being sandwiched between the two light rails by like 3 seconds. 
So here's what I know. I am living my life everyday like it could be my last. I want to be happy with myself and proud of what I contribute to the world before I leave. I would have no regrets because I now walk with Christ but today God had his Angels hovering over us and he said, "Nope I am not done with you yet child!" 
The Challenge: 
Don't put off being proud of the way you live here on earth. Be proud of who you are and what you contribute to the world! Don't say, "ya ya I'll start that when I'm older."  Commit to the work now! Our days are numbered! If you were hit by a light rail or a bus tomorrow, would you stand before our lord happy and proud of what you did with your life here? 

No comments:

Post a Comment