Monday, October 24, 2016

405 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Jesus in My Tree*
To everyone who is victorious I will give fruit from the tree of life in the paradise of God. Revelation 2:7

I saw Jesus in my tree 
There he was in the dark night looking over me 
Looking out my window, I just woke up from a dream 
I wondered is this what child-like faith could mean? 
It was not in a creepy or strange way 
Jesus was there and no one could take the gift away
I saw Jesus in my tree 
There he was in the dark night just for me 
He never said a single word 
I felt his praise sing over me just like a bird. 
This here is love and I am forever his precious ruby 
This is the child-like faith he speaks of so we will see 
Yes it is true I saw Jesus in my tree 
I believe he was there to watch closely over me 


No comments:

Post a Comment