Tuesday, February 7, 2017

490 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
💜Day Dreamer💜
With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

My first book is set to be out in just three weeks. I am very excited but to keep from being overly nervous the Lord is keeping my mind at work and weaving up some big dreams to conquer.
The Lord has helped me dream up our conferences and they shall be called Royal Violets - Women of God - Mega Conferences. These conferences are about letting Christ's light shine through the arts!
My first big conference date, in Denver, is set for September 9th. I'm building a team of Christian comedians, actresses, speakers, authors, ballerinas and singers. This right here is everything I dreamed this journey could take me and we are just about ready for Gods big plan to take flight.
The Challenge:
Check out our Events page and attend one of our conferencees coming soon to a city near you!
https://www.leamichelleministries.com/events

No comments:

Post a Comment