Monday, February 6, 2017

489 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Peace Comes Eventually*
My peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you. John 14:27

After almost 500 days of blogging with the Lord I decided to take a break. The break came unexpectedly but it was very much embraced.
I'm almost scared to admit this but after a long torturous year of baring my soul to the world my peace has truly been granted. I know challenges will come again but for now I am enjoying the simple joys of being with my little family, planning events and thinking about my next adventure.
I enjoyed my break from blogging but I will say I missed spending time with Christ. I feel this blogging journey gets me a step closer to Christ. Last week I missed spending time with him but I also knew he was very close and happy some much needed peace and quiet has briefly come for me. Finally.
The Challenge:
Take time to unplug. It truly is so peaceful when you truly embrace just being present in your families lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment