Tuesday, February 21, 2017

496 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Store Up Treasure*
Store up for yourself treasures in heaven, where neither rust or moth destroys, and where thieves do not break in and steal; For where your treasure is, there your heart be also. Matthew:8 20-21

I am finally, finally settled into the career I want to live out for the rest of my days. I finally found my comfy home in ministry. For many years I struggled with what I wanted to do and be in this world and now I know!  Working for the Lord is all my heart truly ever desired to do and why everything else I did eventually led to boredom.
Working for the Lord is challenging, exciting and full of surprises! It was not easy to get to the place I'm enjoying for the moment but as promised, grace and fruit does bare when invested properly.
I do ministry work because I don't feel comfortable with doing anything else in this life but working for my creator and storing up treasure in heaven.
The Challenge:
We are all called to work for the Lord. Your hat does not have to be ministry, but think of ways you can share about Christ in the work he has chosen for you to carry out here, until he takes you home. 👍🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment