Tuesday, February 14, 2017

492 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
💜Special Days💜
I am the way the truth and the life.no one comes to the father except through me John 14:6

Today was a day unlike any I've ever had. Today I gave birth to my ministry and it has truly officially began. I received my finished book of Finding Christ Through Social Media. I was not even suppose to get them in for another week it since today is Valentines Day I have a feeling the Lord shared his Love through the gift of my book and ministry finally beginning after a year and a half of continuous persistence.
I remember a year ago I dreamed of getting my first book to me. The feeling was absolutely special and all I could do was thank God all day long for his goodness and the endurance he gifted to me I my fight to show why Christ truly is the only way to heaven; the truth and the life.
The Challenge:
Never ever say I can't but instead live with the words, "I can," always at the tip of your tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment