Sunday, February 19, 2017

494 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Living For the Moment*
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastics 3:11

My first book came out this week. It was a surreal moment when Finding Christ Through Social Media came to my door.
I remember a little over a year ago dreaming of the moment I would hold my book for the first time. Nothing prepares you for the feeling
I've bee feeling very peaceful and truly enjoying being more introverted these days. For much of my life including last year I was always so extroverted that I am enjoying some "Shell Time" these days.
Today me and my family enjoyed walking around the streets of Fort Collins. I love that college town so much. Reminded me of my college days and reminded me of how grateful I am for this life! I wouldn't change a thing but I would never ever go back! Beauty comes in growing up!
The Challenge:
Live for the moment not the past or the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment