Thursday, February 23, 2017

498 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Connection*
"I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes. Says the Lord." Zephaniah 3:20

I recently downloaded a Bible Ap  that allows me to listen to the Bible through audio. I tried it tonight and it was a relaxing experience laying on the couch, by the fire, the house clean and quiet while family tucked away in their beds.
I was feeling tired but God gave me some needed rest and comfort. That's what the Bible does it's given as a gift to confort and guide.
Tonight, the main message I gathered from Haggai: 1 was that when we return to the Lord he then returns to us! This is his beautiful promise. He also promised to one day restore all the things that have been taken from you. No matter what was taken it will be returned right before all! What a glorious day that shall be!
The Challenge:
Before you go to bed each day return back to the Lord! Don't spend time with him out of obligation but out of pure desire to be more connected! When we seek to connect he's right there connecting right back!

No comments:

Post a Comment