Wednesday, February 15, 2017

493 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
💜Gather Together💜
For where two or three are gathered together in my name there am I in the midst of them."  Matthew 18:20 KJV

Tonight I attended my first true bible study group. A few months ago I was telling my husband how I needed to find a group of artistic minded Christians that I could bounce ideas off of. My husband is wonderful but art is not his thing.
Literally the following week at church they were creating all kinds of different groups and there it was a Creative Prayer a group. I knew it was a big nudge from my father above.
Tonight was my first attendance. All I can say is my soul felt at home. Something very safe about sitting amongst not only Christians but creatives and artistic minded Christians. The room was filled with heavenly warmth and I have no doubt the Lord let me there.
The Challenge:
It's important to find like minded people to pray with, bounce ideas off of and well even sit quietly amongst.  In each other's presence you can feel the closeness of our father In Heaven. His promise is true, when two or three gather he is present, so go find those to gather with in his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment