Friday, February 24, 2017

499 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Distractions*
Set your hearts on things above not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2

My son has been saying and doing the funniest things lately. Today he has been telling me every hour how much he loves me. He then said, "I love everyone!"  I replied, "Your just like Jesus, Jesus loves everyone too you know?" A quick mana moment to share Christ with my son.

Yesterday I posted this funny post about my son!

As we walked into Target today Noah said, "Oh, I hope I don't get distracted." One second later, "Oh no I'm distracted," as he ran toward the dollar items."

I imagine our Lord fears us being distracted.  He says, "I'll give you life on that planet but please only be distracted by the Godly things I gifted instead of the rebellious demonic unholy things the earthly world frightfully tends to grow.
The Challenge:
Are you distracted by Godly things or unholy things?  Write down some example of each.


No comments:

Post a Comment