Sunday, February 26, 2017

501 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*A Care Free Day*
The peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. John 14:27 NLT

Yesterday was one of those dreamy days. Spent entirely with my family and no phone. We went to the indoor water park near us and had a hay of a day.
I had to smile as I went down one of the slides. If you know me you know I am not a great swimmer so I was slightly nervous. Screamed like a big kid all the way down.
I know the Lord was pleased watching our day. I think the Lord is always at peace when he watches his children having simple days with lots of smiles and laughs. He's happy when we are happy.
The Challenge:
Do something childlike! Go down the slide at the playground, build a snow man or climb a tree! It is in these child like moments we sense peace and sense our Lord watching from close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment