Sunday, February 4, 2018

613 Days Saved -  A Walk with Christ 
-Leading- 
Listen to my instruction and be wise don’t ignore it. Proverbs 8:33 NLT

One of my author friends once told me that she feels more inspired to write by being in the world and staying in her job. I’m finding this to be true. I recently sold off one of my businesses to work solely on my ministry here. Once again we make plans and God laughs. 
I then recently felt a new calling to work at a local restaurant in my neighborhood. I’m starting to see how God is using me there and it’s quite an adventure. I’m learning more and more about how to let God lead and use me in his way not mine. It really comes down to the surrender. 
Some of the task I’m doing, are task I did when I was eighteen, but now I see everything differently. Now I see life as little tiny blessed opportunities to show the love Jesus offers. When we commit to Him we trust he’s working through us no mater where he calls us to walk and plant seeds. 
The challenge: 
God needs His people out there! Do something new and get out into the community. Hearts can’t be changed, by Jesus, if we’re sitting at home watching tv! 

No comments:

Post a Comment