Thursday, February 1, 2018

612 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Grumbling-
Do everything without grumbling or arguing. So that you may be one blameless and pure,” Children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generations,” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky. Philippians 2: 14-15 NIV. 

Why do we grumble, bitch, moan, complain? Trust me I do this at times too but now I’m working to stop myself. I’m learning this mood is not what the Lord wants of us. How can our light of Jesus shine if we are always saying woe is me or complaining about things out of our control? 

I started a new job as a hostess/server recently. Doing this to get out into the community, break from my kids and get some debt payed down. It’s hard work but I’m working to do it cheerfully! Most hate closing duties. I decided I’d take it as an opportunity to be positive and instead of grumbling I state outloud, ”Closing duties are my favorite!” 
The Challenge: 
Your grumbling is contagious! How in the world will people see the light of Christ if we are moaning all through our missions/ tasks here? Stop grumbling and instead be a bright and cheerful worker in everything you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment