Friday, February 16, 2018

621 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Put on Love -
And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Collisions 3:14

As you know by now I’ve been hostessing at a restaurant. I just love being out at night. There is a dish washer there, will name him “jay.” One night a week or two ago he was in a grumpy mood. I could tell when he told me to get my own silverware from a very high shelf, I would not be able to reach. I got to thinking of ways to bring a smile on his face. I decided to buy only him and another dish washer chocolate heart candies. Only them and no one else. 
This gesture did the trick. He keeps smiling and talking about how much that simple box of chocolate made him feel special. Tonight he came up with a big smile letting me know he bought chocolate to give me too. Warmed my heart. 
The Challenge: 
Putting on Simple innocent love can and will change hearts. If you notice someone being grumpy or gloomy don’t think poorly of them but instead immediately think of ways to show love and kindness. Simple sweet love is what this world needs right now! Simple uncomplicated innocent sweet love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment