Sunday, February 18, 2018

622 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-He carries us-
I have made you and I will carry you. Isaiah 46:4

I saw this viral video of a mama opossum carrying her babies today. She had fourteen baby opossums clinging to her back. She waddled a cross the grass as the babies clung tightly to her fur. It was so neat to watch. I guess the babies hang on her back until they are old enough to hunt on the ground for themselves. 
As you know by now I love to look at animals as teaching tools. I feel the mama opossum can be seen like how God too carries all his children.  We cling to our God as us moves us to and from places. Some children may fall off but then he scoops them right up and carries the burden for us once again. God let’s us venture out but we always have a safe place riding on his back and allowing Him to carry our burdens. 
The Challenge: 

When you feel worried or abandoned just think about the mama opossum. Invision clinging to the Lord as He carries you along in this life. A fun sweet little visual that will be sure to make you smile on days your feeling gloomy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment