Friday, February 9, 2018

618 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Spark - 
Perfume and incense being joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of a friend springs from their heartfelt advice. Proverbs 27:9

I had a special day. I want to share. It’s important that you see the great blessings that occur when you give your life to Christ. There is still suffering, yes,  because we feel Christ pain but then there is sparks! Sparks that keep us evangelist burning hot for God. 
Today I sold off my party planning business. I’ve been feeling the Lord pulling me in a new direction for two years and today was the day I took the leap of faith. I’m now officially 100% invested in ministry and moving where God moves me! It will be interesting the places he takes us! 
So here’s the spark! I was planning for a moms event tonight and needed a verse. The above, proverbs 27:9, came to me very clearly in my mind. Then I looked over at my old bible sitting open in the corner of my office. I went to search for the verse and guess what page the Bible (I never use) was already opened to? You guessed it, Proverbs 27. That’s the spark! God speaks and we listen! 
The Challenge: 
Have you ever Throught about a verse and opened right up to it? Or have you ever thought about something and then it happens? That’s the Lord! That’s how He works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment