Saturday, February 10, 2018

619 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
Purple Cross Mission
Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin. Zechariah 4:10

Today, I started a moms meet up group with a organization called MOPS International. It’s off to a small start but I feel blessed that three beautiful moms came and joined us even though it’s snowing. I’m focusing on Gods promise that He rejoices in these small beginnings.
After the event I had a lot of hot coffee left over. I said, Lord what do you want me to do with all this?” “Use me!” “Where shall we go?” He then whispered, “Go to the bus station.” So today, Jesus filled the heart of several, out in the snow, through a very simple cup of black coffee and His purple crosses.
The Challenge:
Get out and show others what it looks like to be a disciple of Christ. A ripple of change begins when you approach the most intimidating of tasks! After you’ll feel blessed! I assure you. Go get out there! God needs His people at work!


No comments:

Post a Comment