Tuesday, February 27, 2018

626 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Life is Short- 
Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. Matthew 16:24

The other night I was working and we saw a lady sitting in her car for an hour after she got take out food. One of my co workers went up and opened the door! She had passed away. She was in her 50’s and had a brain aneurysm. I was of course crying and praying. It was pretty shocking. I share this because life is short. Why do we as humans think we have forever to understand our purpose here? You never know when it’s your time to go, so make sure your always ready for the next journey to the other side! 
The Challenge: 
Life is not about material things. What you do here for others and how you LOVE is what matters! Sometimes that means giving up possessions in order to follow where your being called! What things can you give up in order to follow the Lord and hear His voice better? What have you already given up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment