Thursday, February 8, 2018

615 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Be authentic; but respectful- 
For God has not given us a spirit of fear or timidly, but of power, love and self-Discipline! 2 Timothy 1:7

Year two of my journey with Christ I’ve noticed my writing is more surface level instead of revealing my deeper soul thoughts and well fleshy feeling. I know this is me protecting myself and even maybe others? That’s the tough part being honest about this journey without making myself look like an idiot or hurting others in the process by revealing too much about my own life. 
For the rest of the 115 Days here that I have yet to write in this second year, I’m gonna work to be more fourth coming about my soul. I’m gonna work the listen to God again instead of listening to my fears or worrying what others may say. We can’t change the world if we are looking to please everyone! We are called to step out without fear! 
The challenge: 
Write down today what your soul is feeling about your life. Not what your flesh is feeling but your soul! Write down the contrast and learn the difference between your soul feelings and your flesh feelings. What is the difference? 

No comments:

Post a Comment