Tuesday, February 20, 2018

624 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-A Letter to God-
Watch and pray so you will not fall into temptations. Your spirit is willing but your flesh is weak. Matthew 26:41

Dear Lord, 

I pray you continue to work in my life. I pray you help give me the strength to do the things you call me to do. I do not ever want to go back to a place where I don’t look for you in each new day. I never want to go back to a place where I’m too distracted by the world to even attempt to pray to you! Lord, I pray you walk beside me and move my head to the right or to the left when you want me to acknowledge a blessing you gift. Please warm up my soul instantly when you need me to notice a person who needs kindness or a wise word sent from you. I pray I never walk this life alone again but continue to seek you and allow you to guide the way. You are my Shepard and I call you my Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen. 
The Challenge: 
From time to time it is important to write down a prayer to the Lord. Re read and use the one above or write your own. Dig deep and let him know the longings of your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment