Monday, January 29, 2018

611 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Suffering-
For God called you to good even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example and you must follow in His steps. 1 Peter 2:21 NLT

I'm feeling some new changes in this walk. A stronger sense of starting to understand God's voice at a deeper soul level. On days when I don't hear him it makes me feel lonely, sad and weak. I know He's always there but sometimes waits on us to cry out, then for me He always shows up within 24 hours. 
Friday I had a very challenging day. I just felt like crying a lot. Sometimes I feel it's necessary to suffer to understand others pain. For sensitive people like me there's nothing to see; Nobody died, no one stuck a knife in me and My kidneys aren't failing. The suffering is a deep indiscribable sadness but when you relate more to Christ you start feeling some of the pain He bares. Our Lord bares a heavy load for His children. In order to be in tune with Gods love we must feel all parts from pain, to suffering, to joy, to happiness. He is all things and since He made us in His image we encompass all these things too. 
The Challenge: 
Describe a time you felt you were suffering...  Did you cry out to God for help or try to take on the burden all on your own? If you chose to cry out to him, did your peace and internal knowledge flow soon after your suffering? 

No comments:

Post a Comment