Thursday, January 18, 2018

604 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
#PurplecrossMission 
By His wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

This morning I pulled into Dunken Donuts to get some coffee for myself and Donuts for my littles. I don't always have our purple cross mission crosses on my mind but today I did. I felt God say, "share." But I was not sure if I heard Him right so I said God give me a sign. He said look at her tattoo. I didn't even know if she had a tattoo, so I listened to God and looked for his nod of yes. Sure enough the cashier had a tattoo on her hand. She handed me my coffee and donuts and I said, "What does your tattoo say?" Thinking it probably says faith or something she said, "It says Shaun." She quickly and nervously said, "He's my ex and father of my three children, I wish we were together, and yes I regret the tattoo." 
I gave her a Purple Cross and told her God wants her to have it. She immediately took it and said, "You have no idea how much I need this in this today!" She then yelled out to all her co workers with a joyful voice, "Look, she just gave me a cross!" Holding the cross up for all to see! 
The Challenge: 
Share Jesus even when your not sure! The Lord will always give you the nudge, you need, to have courage to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment