Wednesday, January 24, 2018

606 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-A Calling -
He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6

Very deep in thought lately. I'm working to unload some things from my life and get debt down. Im doing this all in preparation so I can be more free to go where God leads. 
Giving up things and devoting oneself to ministry can be a little intimidating. These are the thoughts that happens
Will I be able to make a living? 
Is it okay to make a living? 
Am I hearing God correctly? 
When God moves what does that look like?
Am I prepared enough? 
Where does God want me in the community? 
Why am I so worried?  
I gave up my life to feel peace so why am I still restless? 
These are some questions I've been thinking. I know the Lord has already provided everything I need in this life now I wait on Him to lead where I'm called. 
The Challenge: 
Does God call some people only to focus solely on ministry work or is this the calling for all His precious lambs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment