Tuesday, January 9, 2018

599 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Unexpected Blessings-
Be still in the Lord and wait patiently for Him to act. Psalm 37:3

I have this new friend on my social media wall. I'm not going to name names anymore because that gets me into hot water.  The Challenge of ministry being real without exposing too much. 
When I first sent a friend request I reached out because after watching her video I felt she was hurting so deeply. 
This is the interesting thing about life. Sometimes we think we are going to teach someone something or help a person out but then something unexpected happens! They teach us instead! 
This girl is very eccentric and seems a bit off but this lady sent me a message tonight out of the blue and it felt as if God wrote it and placed it right into my hand.  The message was about how God's timing is an essential part of His will. I've been pondering another business decision and this told me to wait on the Lord! 
The Challenge: 
Today write about a person you once thought you would help change their life but return they actually changed yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment