Wednesday, January 17, 2018

603 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Let's talk Sex! 
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. Hebrews 13:4

I have this new friend named Ada on social media wall. Her post are all about discussing the tough questions in Christianity. I admire her for stepping out in faith in such a way. It takes courage! 
Today's question was, "What do you think about pre marital sex?" Of course this question will get many answers especially in today's sexed up culture but the truth is is God wants us to trust Him and wait. God wants us busy doing things that He has in store for us and things like marriage and sex are to fall into place, not forced. 

This was my answer to the question: 
"Wait! I did not wait but I was not Saved yet! Now I look back I understand many of the pains I faced was because of pre-marital sex. Loving people that intimately only to have them leave (which is like mourning their death) it not worth it! That's not God's plan on our lives! Wait! And it's never too late to go back... " 💜Lea

The Challenge:
What do you think about pre-marital sex? 

No comments:

Post a Comment