Thursday, January 25, 2018

609 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Jesus is Lord- 
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe it in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9 

After much thought and prayer I have decided to change whom my affiliation with a term. I am no longer called a "Christian," rather a "Follower of Jesus Christ & His Word (FJC-HW)."
I am called to this new title for several reasons. One reason is the term "Christian" is filled with so many luke Warm and watered down people. I love these people and why I share. I want to be Hot for the lord and I do not believe being grouped into a title with lukewarm Christians will be helpful in this mission! I want to see my sisters and brothers sitting at the table, in the kingdom, with our Lord! 
I also know now that "Christian" is a religious term. A man - made term which has gotten foggy over the generations. In the end I was not Saved by Church and identifying as "Christian" I was Saved by Jesus Christ himself and His gospel of truth! For this I am humbled and in disbelief that I am accepted at His table at all. 
The Challenge: 
What does the term "Christian" mean to you? Do you feel the term gets misused? Do all Christians believe Jesus is Lord? 

No comments:

Post a Comment