Tuesday, January 9, 2018

598 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-The Pool Filter-
I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. Ezekiel 36 25-26. 

The other day I was talking on instant messenger with a gal I met once about seven years ago. She messaged me back to ask me what it is that I do for a living. I told her I'm a minister and share Jesus via social media. She also had questions about Jesus. She said she had child like curiosity about him. I told her that thats exactly how we are to be, 'Child like and filled with curiosity.'
Toward the end of our conversation she said something that jumped out at me. She said, "So He's kinda like your pool filter. Huh?" You know what, I thought, scratching my head; "Yes, that's exactly whom Jesus is, He is like a pool filter!  He cleans up all the gunk in our lives and cleanses away all impurities. Getting us to a cleaner, brighter, more purified  state over time! "Jesus the pool filter!"  "Huh..."  "Who would have thought!"
The Challenge: 
Those little things people say can really mean so much! What is something someone said to you recently that keeps popping into your mind? Maybe there really is a deeper message to be shared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment