Tuesday, January 16, 2018

602 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
#ArtistofChrist Reborn
I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born, Says the lord. Isaiah 66:9

I am so very busy with the Lord these days and I would never ever have it another way. All I keep on my plate is Godly things and it's been helping me keep my anxiety at bay. 
I am starting just now to see some tiny seeds begin to bud out of the ground. It's a promise that if we plant good seeds with God healthy fruits will bare. I'm not entirely sure yet what this looks like but I'll give you an example of how our mighty lord works. 

About a year ago I had this idea to start an event/ church called #ArtistofChrist. I found a location and shelled out money on talent. A few months before the event I knew God said wait. I felt God helping me but then he all of a sudden pulled the reins and halted me! The message was clear and it hurt. Only 4 months since I canceled the event the idea is back in place, but it's different this time. It's better! This time I can feel the energy of the Lord leading! He's gifted me a artist group. He's gifted me people with the same mission in mind. It's beautiful! I cannot wait to share more! 
The Challenge:
Everyday check over your life and ask this: 
Am I leading myself or is God leading me? 
Pray God leads you and halts you for a purpose! Halting may hurt but believe me he will not cause pain without something new to be born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment