Thursday, January 25, 2018

607 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Luke Warm -
So because you are luke warm neither hot nor cold, I am about to spit you out if my mouth! Revelation 3:16

God usually paves the way for topics of the week and this week is no different. Just when I'm not sure where to stretch He shows up saying right here. 
I reached out to a girl today on Facebook inviting her to like my ministry page and offering prayer support. Her feathers immediately flared up saying, "No, no, no and this is inappropriate." She went on to say she's Christian but thinks it should be private and that my walk and progression should not be shared on social media! 
This is where my blood boils. I can handle the non-believers with lots of grace and I can handle disagreements with my own kingdom family and followers of Christ but what upsets my stomach is those who use the word "Christian" but want to suppress others from sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ! This is called a "Luke Warm" Christian and my heart breaks for them! They have been deceived and Satan hates I've exposed them! Please do not just use the title Christian as you see fit but instead Live out the calling purposefully and with confidence in the God whom saves! 
The Challenge: 
Can you be a Christian but suppress others from sharing  the gospel? Can you be a Christian but not follow gospel principles?  Please journal and discuss. 

1 comment:

  1. Why wouldn't we want to use any available platform to share the gospel? Jesus did. He preached in the Temple, He preached on the steps of the Temple, He preached outside, He preached from a boat! Today we have Radio, TV, and Yes...Now the Internet! Even our PHONES can post things online! We can literally share the Gospel sitting on a park bench with over 500 people while we are walking our pet in the park. Shame on us if we don't do it. What do you think Apostle Paul would be thinking of us with such an amazing tool to reach masses and we neglect to use it?

    ReplyDelete