Thursday, January 25, 2018

610 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-A Snowy Owl-
Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Joel 2:28

God wants his children to see visions and be able to prophesy and so he trains our minds. Last Saturday I'm not sure if I was sleeping or awake but I saw this random clear vision of this owl with a stark white heart shape face. The image came out of no where but I knew it was from God. I did a bit of research and discovered barn owls and snowy owls both have stark white faces. I also read something about them teaching wisdom to seek silence. 
I knew the message would become more clear and sure enough today my mom sent me a video of a snowy owl sitting in the middle of the icy, cold Ontario bay. The video was taken by a man named Gary Cranfield and shared on social media last Saturday the same day the vision had came to me. 
This is the message this beautiful owl gifted - A message straight from God! 
"Look at that snowy owl! He is in the middle of the icey, cold, harsh, wavy lake, yet he's unmoved! He's still, he's beautiful and he's provided for!"
The Challenge: 
Do you get visions? If so write them down and pray for the message to be clear. If you do not get visions do you believe God gifts them out upon His people?  

No comments:

Post a Comment