Wednesday, January 10, 2018


601 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
End Day Dreams 
The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God remains forever. 1 John 2:17

I had this dream last night. I was at some kind of prom with my old high school friends. Their company was comforting. I looked out the window and saw the sky changing. It was cracking. The whole sky was cracking open. It almost looked like the way ice forms and it had a hue of blue. Most around me were running away I was not scared but fascinated. Fascinated for what's to come and what's coming. I turned away to get people to come over to the window to look but no one would come. I then proceeded to look back and the sky was a beautiful normal sunset. 
When you know where your headed there is not as much fear about death but intrigue in where we're headed. There is not as as much anxiety about seeing the world come to an end because the Lord and the Bible prophesied these things. The Lord gave us a glimpse of what lies ahead In order to ease some of our fears. If you believe in Jesus then death is simply a part of life but what's on the other side is far more rich and bountiful then this earth will ever hold. 
The Challenge: 
Do you have fears about death? Why? If you are a child of God you are merely passing through here and God's waiting to get you home after your mission is complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment