Monday, January 2, 2017

470 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Do Not Stir*
Don't worry about anything; instead pray for everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6 NLT

My son had a bloody nose this early am so I of course couldn't go back to sleep. As I laid in bed things were stirring in my head I kept going back and forth on a subject of should I try harder or just let it go in some friendships. This is absolutely no task my fleshy self could handle, so I looked up to my father.
I was not sure what to say or pray for but just pressing into God brought a surge of clarity to me. The Lord said, "Do not stir and with grace it's time to move on." There it was the answer to what I was stirring about.
The Challenge:
Instead of stirring over things give it to our father so your clarity will flow. Even when you don't know what to pray for in that moment you'll begin to learn the deeper desires of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment