Monday, January 23, 2017

482 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*A wink across the line*
Let love and faithfulness never leave you. Proverbs 3:3

I always tell my friend Karla I'm always a better writer when I'm feeling down.  That's the Challenge of being a writer! Laughing here.  I have actually been feeling so joyful lately that my depth for writing has declined. Kinda strange how that works but I'm sure you as my audience are okay with some light hearted joyful news from time to time.
So many things are starting to blossom in my life and I am so very excited about the future. Gods promise is true when you take the time to plant the healthy seeds a heaping harvest will flow eventually.
Some of the things I'm seeing are relationships mending. Sometimes it takes hitting rock bottom with some to begin to rebuild and discover if you even want to rebuild. One of my best friends is very liberal and I am very very conservative in my values. Yesterday we peacefully agreed to disagree and wink at each other across the line from time to time. We both realize we are fighting for separate causes but we are both really really trying in this life!  Through this continued friendship we will continue to grow and learn how to love unconditionally and love without the looming political division.
The Challenge:
You may NOT be fighting for the same cause as another but the good news is this! Jesus never said we have to agree in order to love, be kind and show respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment