Saturday, January 14, 2017

476 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
💜Purple Cross Mission💜
When you've done everything you can do, that's when God will step in and do what you can't do. 2 Corinthians 12:10

I went to pick up my medicine tonight. I literally just loaded up my purse pockets fresh with 30 new Purple Crosses to share.
Tonight as I was at the counter getting my medicine I felt the pharmacist energy a little low. The Holy Spirit nudged me and said, Do it..." "Give her one." For some reason I was reluctant. I decided to listen and as I gathered up my items I set a Purple Cross on the counter and said, "This is for you. Jesus loves you." For some reason I felt nervous to look up and when I did she reluctantly said thank you with a slight eye roll.

So here's the thing we must all remember about our Lord. He wants us to share the seedling of hope so he can begin to work hearts and do what we can not do. Sometimes it take a thousand little seedlings for someone to understand this guy named Jesus but I do know one thing! Even if it takes a 1000 seedlings, from all around the world, the Lord will be so proud of you for sharing that one tiny seedling, on that one special day when the Holy Spirit whispered, "Do It."
The Challenge:
Share a seedling (maybe a Purple Cross)  and be the one seedling amongst thousands that gifts HOPE to a single soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment