Friday, January 27, 2017

485 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*The Lord Provides*
Look at the birds they don't plant or harvest or store up feed in barns. For your Heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to him then they are? Matthew 6:26

As you all know I love my animals but because of health issues we don't get to have a dog and cat in the house. Since I love when animals like birds, squirls and rabbits come into our yard I decided I'd take care of the Lords wild creatures.
This past weekend I bought some bird seed, bird feeders and a little bird bath. Earlier I thought about my favorite bird the blue jay. I said, "Lord maybe he can come back today?" As I sat at my kitchen table looking into the yard I looked up to say thank you Lord for giving me a way to bring your creatures into my yard. Creature whom gift me so much peace when I watch them. Right as I was saying thank you to our Lord , I looked up and once again there he was my sweet blue jay the Holy Spirit sent to give me a wink.
The Challenge:
The creatures that come in and out of your yard are gifted from above. Love, enjoy and take care of the wild creature of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment