Wednesday, January 4, 2017

471 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Eyes of Beholder*
Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.

When I first started dating my husband he was so proud to show me off as the new woman in his life, which was sweet. One night he was talking to an older man at a bar.  He said, "This is my girlfriend isent she so beautiful." The man paused then said, "Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." We still laugh to this day as we weren't quite sure what he was thinking but it didn't matter his philosophy was right on.

If you want your partner to be beautiful towards you then Love and treat them as if they are beautiful. Why would we ever expect beauty from someone you think and/or speak Il of?  I see many relationships fail because they stopped seeing the beauty in each other. They only chose to see the flaws. If you don't see beauty in your partner you'll never get or see the best parts of them in return.  Their best parts will begin to hide from you!
The Challenge:
Not being treated the way you want to be treated? Are you seeing the beauty in that person? If you see NO beauty then of course all you will get in return is their defensive ways and negative fleshy energy. Choose to behold your partners beauty and see them change simply because your perspective about them is refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment