Saturday, January 14, 2017

477 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Feeling Lead*
So that your giving will be in secret; And your father who sees what you have done in secret will reward you. Matthew 6:4

Yesterday was a very very full day of feeling the Holy Spirit lead me. In fact today I'm in bed because my soul is exhausted. We handed out several Purple Crosses while out and about on our daily errands. One story struck me.
I was driving around downtown and I was a bit lost. As I turned down the street I saw this man sitting by this garage. I passed him by. I continued on to do some errands but then accidentally ended up on the same road. I kept thinking about that man so I said, "Lord if you want me to stop and share our cross then have him still be there." Sure enough the man was still sitting by the garage. I did have my kids with me and I could have been nervous but I wasn't. The Holy Spirit filled me with courage.
As I handed him the Purple Cross I said, "I am not sure why but the Lord specifically wanted me to share this with you today." I also gave him some candy. He was delighted and very very thankful. He was also not intimidating at all but actually a young very nice man! He said, "Thank you Flower child." 😊

As I looked over another man was tapping on my window. I got nervous but rolled my window down. That man wanted a business card for our party planning business.
Gods sweet reward?
The Challenge:
Do you keep thinking about a person or you hear others saying their name around you very often? That's the Holy Spirit saying it's time to reach out!

No comments:

Post a Comment