Sunday, January 8, 2017

474 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Living Out-loud*
Though they stumble they will not fall for the Lord holds them by the hand. Psalms 37:24 NLT

This week I'm dealing with challenges I've faced all through this journey but never ever wrote on the subject.

I still do not know the answer but I can give you a peek of the instant message I sent to my friend who is a current Christian author. Figured she could help!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You know as a blogger and author of life experiences, it's hard to be honest with life experiences because I write on a feeling to help others...  but then family and friends in my life read as though it's about them or applies to them.  So that's my challenge. Sometimes it does but most the time it does not. I write in a way that helps others struggling with similar topics on a whole. I'm simply inspired by life events that move around me.
I'm not writing for selfish reasons (some may  think) but its my calling to sort through these earthly woes others too face.  Gets tricky...  Worrying about how all read my writings blocks me from being honest with my journey which is the entire purpose of the process...  Honesty! Not Plastic! Is in fact the goal.  People watching a real person with real problems, while learning to walk with God.
It's important for others to see the real challenges a new Christian walking in the spirit deals with.  I'm trying to be me and not live carefully but others often have issues with that, but it's also me putting God first.  Very very Tricky....   Any tips or advice would be appreciated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend wrote back and expressed she too faces this very challenge. It's a challenge that most Authors, Writers, bloggers and even comedians face. Felt good to know that other witers have the same challenges.
The Challenge:
Living out loud is not easy but when you do you learn so much about yourself and quickly! You learn the fleshy flaws you still need to work on and you learn about those who are willing to accept you just the way you were made!
*Always Remember*
If you look for the bad you will find the bad! If you seek the good you will SEE the BEAUTY!!

Good night 💜


No comments:

Post a Comment