Thursday, January 5, 2017


472 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Teach!*
Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Mark 16:15

For thousands of years most people have known that the greatest way to learn a concept is to teach it.  Author Anne Murphy Paul wrote in 2011, "Students enlisted to teach others, researchers have found, work harder to understand the material, recall it more accurately and apply it more effectively."
I cannot agree more with Anne Murphy Paul's findings. I had this revelation this week.  This is indeed one of many reasons why God wants us all to share the gospel! In sharing the gospel with others it in return makes concepts more clear for our own understanding. Reasons why I love sharing the good news! It has truly inspired me and gives me so much passion to continue learning, take my daily bread and share my discoveries.
The Challenge:
Read a gospel this week and then teach a friend about what you learned. This will in return help you grow in your faith and get you closer to understanding our precious savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment