Sunday, September 4, 2016

366 Days Saved  - A Walk with Christ: 
*God's Healing Light*
"I keep my eyes always with the lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalms 16:8

My journey with Christ began on September 4th 2015 and since I was a bit ahead on my days I had a week off from writing with God last week for the year. In the week sadly my anxiety returned.  Because I overthink everything I had a panic attack Friday which made me very sad. 
Yesterday my husband took the kids for the day and gave me time to think with God.  Jesus showed me what went wrong. God gave me healing tools to use to know how to be closer to him but this week I took a break from that and therefore took a break from him. This just won't work for my life.

It's similar to Michael Phelps in a way. He took a break in 2008 from swimming and fell apart.  He stopped doing the things God gave him as his healing light and tools to get through life. Michael phelps was blessed with swimming and so he shall continue to swim! God blessed me with healing tools of daily writing with him and so I shall write! I will continue my journey here on my website blog. I shall write to be connected with God, stay grounded and never lose sight of all the tools he gives to win this life! My prayer is that as I share my walk its not only healing for me but can be healing for those who follow along. 
The Challenge: 
What are your God gifted healing tools that keep Jesus in the forefront of your mind and keeps Satan out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment