Thursday, September 15, 2016


375 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ:
*Our Protective Father*
"For in the day of trouble he will hide me in his shelter."  Psalm 27:5

Yesterday we had a very scary experience. I just know that this happened so God could show me that he's always with me,  protecting us and hiding us in his shelter in times of trouble.

This is the post I posted on my personal social media wall:
I just avoided the worst accident of my life... A van was going through a neighborhood intersection way way way too fast... Looked and saw him about to T-bone into my sons door... God did not say break HE said GAS! He said Go! Go! Go! Laid on the gas, swerved to the left and the van missed us by a fraction of a second... That gut instinct....? Yup.... That is God! Cried as I drove on.... as my angels are always near! Thank you Jesus for saving us today, everyday and most importantly for all of eternity! Amen!  And you better believe I'm holding my baby extra close today!!!!

The Challenge: 
When these miracles occur always look up and thank the one who hid you in his shelter.  Never ever doubt he's guiding and helping you daily.  When we acknowledge him he continues to make his presence known through out our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment