Thursday, September 29, 2016

386 Days Saved ~ A Walk with Christ 
*End Days Prayer*
"I have set the lord before me continually; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." Psalm 16:8

Today I need to say a prayer. Today I want to cry out to Jesus and say Dear Lord Jesus Christ we have seen self destruction, terror, envy, rage, hopelessness! We have seen families self destruct and destroy themselves from within. Non of this is of you lord! I am saddened and deeply hurting as I watch others choose to ground themselves in everything else but you lord! Even those who say they love you are grounding themselves in worldly things! These worldly things are so easily seen but will never satisfy! You are not easily seen but you completely satisfy! How in 1,984 (estimated) years since Christ died, man still chooses not to use you.... his right hand? Lord please teach through others that the only way to survive these end days is through you and you alone! Through everything (that is not of you) Satan crawls, schemes, lies and just laughs as he creates more followers and more SUCKERS! We need Deliverence and Healing HERE and NOW LORD! Here and Now! 
The Challenge: 
Look around! The world is self destructing before our eyes! Ground yourself in Jesus name! We are to have no other Gods before (our God of LOVE) (PURE FORGIVING LOVE!) because if we pour our focus into anything else self destruction and death is our hopeless future! I do not seek death I forever seek ever lasting life in Jesus name!  Who is with me here?  Let's join and stand together!

No comments:

Post a Comment