Monday, September 5, 2016

367 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ:
*Jesus Connection*
"In one spirit we were all baptized into the body of Christ." 1 Corinthians 12:13 

Last Sunday I was sitting in church.  As I was sitting there my paster began to share about his experience of adopting their two little girls. They have two adopted children and two biological children. His adopted little girl, that he was talking about, was sitting in front of me and grasping tightly unto mom. 
This pulled at my heart strings. I began to sniffle and cry a bit. It just touched my heart so much. I had no tissues and began to have to use my dress as a kleenex. Just then a vision of someone around me popped into my head. It was a vision of someone handing me a kleenex. I then said lord that would me nice, smirking to him. 
Just a few minutes later the lady next to me got into her purse and pulled out a small bag of kleenex, pushed it toward me smiled and nodded. It's like she read my mind. The vision was exactly what happened. She knew and this my friends is "The Jesus Connection!"
The Challenge: 
Ever have something come into your mind and actually happen right before your eyes? Give thanks for this is our Jesus making a sweet and simple "Jesus Connection." 


No comments:

Post a Comment