Thursday, September 22, 2016

Day 382 of My Spiritual Life Journey
*Grace Wins*
"Grace is the power of the holy spirit to enable you to go through things that seem impossible"  2 Corinthians 12:9

Today we are In Iowa with my family. Unfortunately last night my baby girl fell off of a chair at the restaurant and she cried and cried. I was in the bathroom but my parents picked her up off the floor. When I saw her she would not stop crying. Today when we awoke she would not move out of the bed. Around noon we took her to the ER to find out she has a fractured collar bone.
This is what I will tell you about our lord! Seeing my child hurt is nothing I ever thought I could handle but today God filled me with the grace of acceptance. I had a peace of knowing all would be okay. I'm very sad my baby is hurting but in the busy world I had an entire day to cuddle with my baby, bond with my sister and hang with my daddy. It was nice to have my loved ones there supporting us. I felt God all around as I did not have to face the battle alone! God gave me my family to show me he is always by my side.
The Challenge:
When your facing something that seems impossible know God will send his angels to watch over you. He will give you your earthly angels to love you! Hold, Wait and simply watch as he is all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment